OK---One More

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Here is another one of Exotics stunning blanks. It is called Burnt Copper and unfortunately this too is sold out. Need to get some more of this stuff. It adorns a majestic kit. Nothing special, just spun to fit and polished with MM and plastic polish. again photos do not do most of these blanks justice because they do not capture the different hues and colors within the blank but here it is anyway. Thanks for looking and as always any comments or questions always welcomed.

BurntCopperMajestic1piece.jpg

BurntCopperMajestic2pieces.jpg

BurntCopperMajesticinabox.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalden

Beautiful work and photography both!! John, on the upper, there looks to be some brass coloration as well- is that part of the blank, or is that the tube visible through the thin upper wall? Either way it's still a stunning pen, just wondering if that's part of the color swirl of the blank itself or not.

wiset1

I have 3 of these blanks sitting in my little shop in the basement just waiting to turn. This gives me an idea of what it will look like. You have an amazing gift at turning and the choice in finish is spot on.

jttheclockman

Beautiful work and photography both!! John, on the upper, there looks to be some brass coloration as well- is that part of the blank, or is that the tube visible through the thin upper wall? Either way it's still a stunning pen, just wondering if that's part of the color swirl of the blank itself or not.

Lyle

I looked at the pen and I can not definetly say it is part of the blank but it sure does look that way because the same color variations are throughout the blank. I think maybe Dawn would be able to tell more because I am guessing she was the one who made the blank and would know what the ingrediants were. Either way it does add some color variations which actually go with the burnt copper. Sorry but that is the best I could answer that one. Maybe the next one I will paint the tubes a copper color to be sure.

Top Bottom