off to a wedding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

...but not mine:D. These 6 sierras in mesquite will be the gifts for the guys in an ex-student's wedding. He graduated with honors with a tripple major in physics, mathematics, and engineering and has just finished his first year of a doctoral program in physics at Princeton.
Enjoy the pens. comments welcome.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

20086242715_john%20rhoads.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Thanks for the compliments and comments.
Mesquite is really nice to turn..quite stable, hard and takes a nice finish. It is one of my favorite woods to turn...and I can get all I want for the asking.:D

Now, here is the rest of the story. The groom (ex-student) was talking with a member his soon to be bride's family and commented that he was thinking about getting the groomsmen pens as gifts. He was told to take a look at the website http://www.RedRiverPens.com , and he did and he realized it was mine...his former math teacher's website. This happened in Kansas where his finance's family lives. He called me and the rest you know.

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Jim15

Great looking group of pens.

bitshird

Nice pens Don,Y'all living Texas are fortunate,;) I used to clear mesquite thickets out in the wilderness of Plano and Mc Kinney years ago, wish I still had some of it[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Top Bottom