Ocean and Seas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from khogan16

khogan16

Ok i made a few boxelder pens I wanted to see what everyone thought of them. The first three i call my Orion's sea, the last four I called my Ocean of color. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 131
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

khogan16

Hi guys,
they are not homebrews (although I wish I knew how to do that), I got them from a local Rockler. I went through all they had to find three that I liked. These two were teal dyed. I dont think they were double dyed.

JJturns

Great looking pens. These pens would go great with the "go green" theme that so many companies are trying to latch onto. This may be a good promotions avenue for you.
JJ

jttheclockman

Nice looking group and thanks for showing.

I see you have a site set up on Etsy. How are you doing with that site?? Are you getting any business from there??? Is it easy to use??? Thanks for the replys.

khogan16

Nice looking group and thanks for showing.

I see you have a site set up on Etsy. How are you doing with that site?? Are you getting any business from there??? Is it easy to use??? Thanks for the replys.

I like the site, it's pretty easy to use, but as far as sales, not a one yet plenty of looks though. I plan on seeing how this fairs out. If the sales stay at 0 I will move on to my own site.

jttheclockman

I like the site, it's pretty easy to use, but as far as sales, not a one yet plenty of looks though. I plan on seeing how this fairs out. If the sales stay at 0 I will move on to my own site.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is one of those hit or miss things. Do they use key words such as ebay does to locate you if you used google or any other search engine???

khogan16

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is one of those hit or miss things. Do they use key words such as ebay does to locate you if you used google or any other search engine???

JJ they do use key words you can use up to 14 of them. Sometimes it's a little hard to fill them all out. I'm hoping that Iw ill sell some soon.

Top Bottom