Oak and Walnut Wrist Watch Desk Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pecartus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pecartus

Finally, after working with the lights and the #$%@#$% camera, I have posted some pictures to my album. The one displayed here and a Olivewood Fountain Pen. Okay, you camera experts, tell me what I can do to improve this photo, and also how do you suggest I display the pen better[?] All ideas and suggestions are most welcomed.

Image Insert:
0Watch%20and%20Sheoak%20Desk%20Pen%201-resized%202.jpg

82.44KB

The pen is a 24k Euro twist pen kit modified in dark Sheoak, the wrist watch is made from red oak and walnut, platform is white oak.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Nice set. I like the pens in your gallery as well. I've seen a couple of those watches made but that's too much work for me! Keep up the good work.

Doghouse

Very Nice. I do not have the patience for the small stuff like that. I have been trying making jewelry (wood beads) and the small detail it a killer!

Daniel

Very nice set, the exposure is right on for the wood in front of the dark background. it looses it with the white background. Detal in pen is missing. this was a tough combination to try and shoot. and you stil did very well. the details in the watch are showing very well. there are some highlights to show deminsion and shape. the card holder is a little lost maybe turn the whole set just a bit to show as much of all the parts as possible. the shadow under the watch itself is good but you may want it to fall in anouther direction so as not to be on the set itself. this also helps define the shape and deminsion of the object. teh line between the black and white is running through the subject and is destracting. all of these things are small subtle things that are draging on a very good photo. kind of like a single discordant note in a beautiful piece of music. Certainly a good photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom