NOW THATS A FLAMING PEN!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 65GTMustang

65GTMustang

This is a 30-06 conversion pen that Seamus sent me a while ago. I was going through the box of "Wow I didn't know I had that?" The laser Flame kit was meant for a Sierra Style pen.
I like the idea and look of the flames coming from the back end of the bullet as though it had just been fired.
It has a CA finish

Comments always welcomed

Thanks

FLAME BULLET 1.jpg

FLAME BULLET 2.jpg

FLAME BULLET 3.jpg

FLAME BULLET 4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arw01

It looks nice, how is the balance of the pen? Appears to be a bit top heavy unless you put some sort of weight in the bullet casing?

wizard

Not a big fan of bullet pens but I love this one...almost like the bullet is a missile in motion with the streaking flames...then you see the clip..not sure why they have to use that clip with most bullet pens. Great job! Doc

65GTMustang

I Agree that the clip takes away from the pen....i had actually searched through my box of "BITS AND PIECES" trying to find a different clip for it and just didn't have anything that would fit perhaps i should just take the clip off?

wizard

Keep in mind that's just my opinion..Try it and see..Post it in this thread and ask for opinions..others may like it with the clip. The main thing is that is a great pen with or without the clip. Regards, Doc

65GTMustang

I understand, I have not liked this style clip on any of the bullet pens. If I can't find a different style to fit I might cut the clip off flush to keep the inset filled around the ring of the clip at the top.

Advice from all is welcomed
Thanks

Top Bottom