And now for something REALLY different....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

249791_172060412854032_100001502242963_423238_3915205_n.jpg

Just had to see if I could do it. Now I know I can. Plastic skeleton, deer antler, custom centerband.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonJ

I had a buddy get married on Halloween a few years back and that would have been awesome to sign the registry!

firewhatfire

I would not sell it. It would make every display I set up at a show as an attention grabber. I would offer similar custom pieces. I like outside the box thinkers. Use it as the display for bone and horn piece area might eve add shell casing ones to that display.
Phil

Last edited:

Drstrangefart

I would not sell it. It would make every display I set up at a show as an attention grabber. I would offer similar custom pieces. I like outside the box thinkers. Use it as the display for bone and horn piece area might eve add shell casing ones to that display.
Phil

If I did shows right now, I'd totally agree with that sentiment. But, I really just wanted to see if it could be done. It occurred to me partway through that I'd have no convenient way in he11 to carry it around, sadly. I'm hoping to get a $40 sale or trade for it at some point soon.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Phil

If I did shows right now, I'd totally agree with that sentiment. But, I really just wanted to see if it could be done. It occurred to me partway through that I'd have no convenient way in he11 to carry it around, sadly. I'm hoping to get a $40 sale or trade for it at some point soon.

ALLAN!!!!!!

C'mon man??????

After showing all that creativity????

Make a box for your skeleton===a CASKET, of course!!! :eek::eek:

Brooks803

I agree with the casket display box! It'd be cool as hell if you could hook up a system to where every time you engage the refill the skeleton laughs like the guy from "tales from the crypt"!

Drstrangefart

I agree with the casket display box! It'd be cool as hell if you could hook up a system to where every time you engage the refill the skeleton laughs like the guy from "tales from the crypt"!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Wish I had the kind of free time and a Disney Imagineer chained to the wall of my basement. And I wanna make the pen do stuff. Casket display box is not a terrible idea, I'm just not 100% sure how I'd pull that one off and get it RIGHT.

Brooks803

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Wish I had the kind of free time and a Disney Imagineer chained to the wall of my basement. And I wanna make the pen do stuff. Casket display box is not a terrible idea, I'm just not 100% sure how I'd pull that one off and get it RIGHT.

Maybe you could take apart one of those bday cards you can record into and rig it to the twist so it'll activate each time. There might be enough room in the spine area for it. All that would need to move is that thin plastic strip that blocks the battery from the circut board. Hmmm...

Btw, I used to work for disney :cool:

Drstrangefart

Maybe you could take apart one of those bday cards you can record into and rig it to the twist so it'll activate each time. There might be enough room in the spine area for it. All that would need to move is that thin plastic strip that blocks the battery from the circut board. Hmmm...

Btw, I used to work for disney :cool:

Get in my basement. You know the drill by now....

Top Bottom