Now for my first Poly Resin pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gajic's Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Excellent Pen Rob.
Beautiful Blank, Expertly Turned, Fitted and Finished.
A close look at your Photograph, shows several little Dust Particles.
The Acrylic / Poly Resin etc is prone to creating a Static Electric Charge, that will attract and retain dust particles, that an ordinary cloth or paper Towel will only move them from one position to another.
I find that Clothes Tumbler Dryer Sheets, are excellent, (I steal them from SWMBO). I just give the pen a wipe, after I have completed the Pen assembly and the dust particles are retained on the Sheet.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Excellent Pen Rob.
Beautiful Blank, Expertly Turned, Fitted and Finished.
A close look at your Photograph, shows several little Dust Particles.
The Acrylic / Poly Resin etc is prone to creating a Static Electric Charge, that will attract and retain dust particles, that an ordinary cloth or paper Towel will only move them from one position to another.
I find that Clothes Tumbler Dryer Sheets, are excellent, (I steal them from SWMBO). I just give the pen a wipe, after I have completed the Pen assembly and the dust particles are retained on the Sheet.
Congratulations,
Brian.
It was more that i was covered in shavings.. i didnt clean myself off properly before taking the photo lol. But great tip thanks for that!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rolandranch

Awesome pen. Good combination.

Even when dusting my pen, I still end up very with small particles that I end up taking out with photo editing software. It just helps make your products look a little more professional. I like your clean white background and display stand.

Top Bottom