Now even I think I need an intervention, pcdiva

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

I think I may have gone over the edge with the "girlie" pens with this one. But dang it all, people keep trading me pieces of green paper with dead presidents on them for these things. The Diva was this morning and the slim was from last night when LOML wanted to see how I made these. This will probably be the last time I post one of these for a while. I am going to be to busy making them. And as always, thank you Toni :)

Attachments

• intervention.jpg
    intervention.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I think I may have gone over the edge with the "girlie" pens with this one. But dang it all, people keep trading me pieces of green paper with dead presidents on them for these things. The Diva was this morning and the slim was from last night when LOML wanted to see how I made these. This will probably be the last time I post one of these for a while. I am going to be to busy making them. And as always, thank you Toni :)

That would be the kit to put them on for sure.

ldb2000

Ok Gary , I think you got those down pat !!! Now it's time to try something new .
Great looking pens by the way , Toni is an amazing artist with those PC canes .

Toni

Great work Gary!! So thats a Diva pen? the one with the gem hanging off? I havent seen them before. Great work as always!!

ashaw

Gary

Sometime when I have some free time. Love to go on the lake with you. It has been too many years since I was last out on Lake Erie. Never been on Lake Michigan.

Alan

sparhawk

Gary when are you going to paint your boat pink? Maybe Cav can come down in his pink uni and give it a sendoff.:biggrin: Great work on the pens by the way and a big shout out to Toni for introducing us to them.

CaptG

Gary when are you going to paint your boat pink? Maybe Cav can come down in his pink uni and give it a sendoff.:biggrin: Great work on the pens by the way and a big shout out to Toni for introducing us to them.

The bottom paint and trim is red, right now a faded red, if I don't touch it up it might pass for pink. HHmmmm, crap, more work taking time from pc pens.

Rfturner

Gary it looks good. Although before long your entire town and the surrounding area may be filled with flower pens. Good job.

Top Bottom