Nouveau Sceptres

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrrichieboy

mrrichieboy

Just finished this custom order of 8 Nouveau Sceptre roller ball pens that I completed for a customer on the East Coast. Had his business logo engraved and then I filled each of the 4 colors with acrylic, then sealed and repolished.

Finished all the way to 12,000mm and PlastX. 4 different blank colors using Poly Resin, RhinoPlastic, and Inlace.

After he received the order, he asked me to take a look at another Nouveau he has had for awhile as it was not working well. The cap does not hold when screwed on and can be pulled off rather than unscrewed. I received it today and can tell that the plastic threads in the cap have been stripped out. Does anyone know where I can pick up that plastic thread insert. I can take the pen apart and replace, just don't know where I can get it. Looks like it comes from Jr. Gent, but not positive. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Thanks---Rich

Attachments

• Finished Golden Black 1-2.jpg
    Finished Golden Black 1-2.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Finished 8 2.jpg
    Finished 8 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 254

maxman400

Talk to PSI's customer service, They carry parts for all their pens. They don't normally sell parts but that pen kit may have the warranty on it's parts. Outstanding work on the other Pens BTW.

76winger

I love that pen kit myself and you made some beauties. I'd have trouble with the logo's since I've never done any, but you did a terrific job.

I'd also recommend calling PSI and see what they can do for you on a part to repair the older one.

flyitfast

+1 on the contacting of PSI. I had the same problem on a Nouveau with the threads stripping. Looked like a little "slinky" when I got it out. They sent a new coupler (gratis). Don't know how many times they would continue to send the part, but if it is a problem too many times maybe they will find a fix.
icon14.gif
to PSI for their willingness to help and replacement.
Gordon
San Antonio

Top Bottom