Nouvea Scepter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

This is the first one that I made and the jury is still out.. The center band makes the pen top heavy to me when using, the nib is comfy and the shape when closed somewhat baseball battish (is that a word). The real test will be will the public BUY IT.

It goes together much like the Jr's, matter of fact the fitting seem to be the same only different sizes.

1_IMG_1163-1__Large_.jpg
1_IMG_1162-1__Large_.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

With the cap posted I thought it was quite top heavy also. The CB and all of the metal in the clip and finial. It's really OK if the cap is not posted....I thought. But, I like to post the cap. If it sells it will be a keeper in the stable. Nice material, Roy and workmanship, as usual.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
This is the first one that I made and the jury is still out.. The center band makes the pen top heavy to me when using, the nib is comfy and the shape when closed somewhat baseball battish (is that a word). The real test will be will the public BUY IT.

It goes together much like the Jr's, matter of fact the fitting seem to be the same only different sizes.

1_IMG_1163-1__Large_.jpg
1_IMG_1162-1__Large_.jpg

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I've got to say .. I don't care for the kit at all, except for the nib area.
But the workmanship looks top notch. Nice looking blank, too.
Will it sell? Who knows.. Pet Rocks made millions.. :biggrin:

Top Bottom