Not something I'd normally make ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Kaspar

... but if that's what the customer wants ...

The blue and gold really don't work for me. If the fittings were all silver that would go well. But I nailed the sweeter parts of the blank, I think.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

If that is what the customer wants, you nailed it. Smile:D all the way to the bank.

BTW, It is a nice looking pen.

R2

That is a beautifully made pen by any standard. Like you Kaspar, I have reservations about the kit but not because of the gold. I think plain gold would have made your pen a real stunner. It's the fussiness of the kit that detracts, IMHO.
Great pen all the same.:):)[^]

bitshird

Kaspar,I think you did a great job on the pen, I also think the blue and gold are Ok but the pattern of the hardware is way too busy, maybe on a wood pen that didn't have alot of grain pattern it would look nice, but to me it distracts from the over all pen, particularly the beautiful acrylic blank, but it's still a darned fine looking pen.

jwoodwright

Great pen, Really love the blank. Very ornate fittings. I too thought silver would be better. Then I remembered the Golden Rule, he who has the gold makes the rules...

If this is the pen made from the Customers request, then you have achieved your goal... As they say, laugh all the way to the bank...

Top Bottom