not so worthless now!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

I got this Spanish Oak worthless wood and alumilite blank from the master his self, Curtis Seebeck. I have yet to get a blank from him that wasn't a great "Classy Pen" just waiting to be turned. Black titanium Euro from Ernie at Bear tooth woods. ca/blo finish then wet sanded to 12k mm. As I said in the title, it aint so worthless anymore. All comment and critiques welcome. Sorry about the picture, one of these days I'll get it right. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• spanish oak worthless wood.jpg
    spanish oak worthless wood.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Beautiful pen Alex . That blank is fantastic , Curtis is The Master of Worthless , errrr let me rephrase that " The Master of that kind of blank" :biggrin:
Steve click on the picture to get a BIG picture

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I got this Spanish Oak worthless wood and alumilite blank from the master his self, Curtis Seebeck. I have yet to get a blank from him that wasn't a great "Classy Pen" just waiting to be turned. Black titanium Euro from Ernie at Bear tooth woods. ca/blo finish then wet sanded to 12k mm. As I said in the title, it aint so worthless anymore. All comment and critiques welcome. Sorry about the picture, one of these days I'll get it right. Thanks for looking.
Hi Alex; love the pen, but I want one of those pen stands more. Would you mind telling me the dimensions. I'm sure I can make one from some acrylic I have.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I feel so Worthless! Thanks for the kind coment, Alex, but you did the real work. I just threw some wood in a mold with some resin. Nice looking pen, now we just need to help you take a little better pics! Give me a call some time an I will see if I can help any!

Top Bottom