Not the same old slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Milpaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milpaul

Thanks to Splinter for his post a while back. I liked his modified slim and finally got around making what I think is a little modification on his modification :D

20071030162410_modified%20slim.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

splinter99

Thats a cool looking slimline..but it wasn't my idea..Russ Fairfield and a few others came up with that idea..just wanted to give credit where credit is due..Great pen though

its_virgil

I like the one piece slimline or any other slimline that doesn't look like a slimline. You did a great job with this one. It is too fat in the middle for my taste, and that is exactly what it is ... personal taste. Nothing wrong with your pen or your taste. Yours differs from mine and I can't argue personal taste. So,you've made one nice pen!

Now, try a one piece pen and matching one piece pencil. The set really look nice that way...a totally matching set. I look forward to seeing it. Once you start modifying slimlines then you can spend as much of your time as you want doing that and never touch another kit...and have fun doing it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by splinter99
<br />Thats a cool looking slimline..but it wasn't my idea..Russ Fairfield and a few others came up with that idea..just wanted to give credit where credit is due..Great pen though

Milpaul

Here is a quick tutorial. You do have to pull the clip side back to turn transmission, but the advantage is when you put it back the grain will match perfectly.

2007103118497_modified%20slim.jpg
<br />

20071031184928_step%202.jpg
<br />

20071031184948_step%203.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom