NOT FOR SALE Gator Jaw on Statesman Heirloom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
This Gator Jaw was given to me last Christmas by my Daughter and Son in Law, better known as Indy-Pen-Dance. It had been remarkably well cast by Roy, better known as Oklahoman. It was turned by me, joefyffe@pensofluxury.com. :rolleyes::biggrin: My intentions are, (assuming sequence is the same going out as it was coming in) to use it until :angel:, and then it goes back to Mike until:angel:, then to Grandson Brandon until:angel:, then to GREAT Grandson, Dyllan!

Do Ya'll think it will last that long? :confused::biggrin:

I am finding a revived interest in fountain pens and I have found I really like the weight of the "BIG" pen.
P.S. IT WILL BE RECEIVING A BOCK NIB!!!!!

All comments, critique, or any thing else you'd like to say, is Welcomed. If you don't want to say anything, then THANKS FOR LOOKING!!:wink:

Attachments

• _DSC6929_1024x680.jpg
    _DSC6929_1024x680.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 414
  • _DSC6935_1024x588.jpg
    _DSC6935_1024x588.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kmla

So....

This Gator Jaw was given to me last Christmas by my Daughter and Son in Law, better known as Indy-Pen-Dance. It had been remarkably well cast by Roy, better known as Oklahoman. It was turned by me, joefyffe@pensofluxury.com. :rolleyes::biggrin: My intentions are, (assuming sequence is the same going out as it was coming in) to use it until :angel:, and then it goes back to Mike until:angel:, then to Grandson Brandon until:angel:, then to GREAT Grandson, Dyllan!

I am finding a revived interest in fountain pens and I have found I really like the weight of the "BIG" pen.

All comments, critique, or any thing else you'd like to say, is Welcomed. If you don't want to say anything, then THANKS FOR LOOKING!!:wink:

How much do you want for it?

:laugh:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
You just don't listen, do you??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Thanks for the reply!

quote=kmla;1270350]

How much do you want for it?

:laugh:[/quote]

OKLAHOMAN

Job, well done. A heirloom piece for sure.. One little hint do not leave it in your glove box in the summer....or winter, extreme temperature changes will effect it. You can almost hear it when it CRACKS.DAMHIKT.

IPD_Mrs

Again you did yourself proud Dad! I refuse to even think of that coming back here though! You are going to use it for so many years that it will have to go straight to your Grandson because neither of us will be able to write or see what we are writing at that point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of the work you are doing now - just wanted you to know that.

Love ya

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great work all around. One thing though. Do I see fingerprints on the chrome? I believe if no one uses it, it will last that long. :biggrin: Nice pen Joe!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
May not be that long. SWMBO said if I didn't straighten up my act, Mike may be getting it for Christmas!!! :eek: Not really!:biggrin:

quote=dalecamino;1270427]Great work all around. One thing though. Do I see fingerprints on the chrome? I believe if no one uses it, it will last that long. :biggrin: Nice pen Joe![/quote]

wizard

Awesome! Beautiful pen Joe!! I can see why the "kids" are proud of you!
Definitely to be passed down after many, many years of use by its creator.:). Doc

ToddMR

That is a nice looking pen and a great plan for it as well. You did an excellent job turning it for sure.

Top Bottom