Not as pretty as Rick's feathers...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ulises Victoria

Here are my 4 feather pens. Yes, they are not as pretty as the ones posted by Rick Beckham below, but in my defense I can say that these are my own casting.
I know many of you are not very fond of the Royal Crown kit, but these 4 are part of a 24 pen order from a customer. These 4 pens complete the order. Finally!!!

Attachments

• Pens 139.jpg
    Pens 139.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Pens 138.jpg
    Pens 138.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Pens 140.jpg
    Pens 140.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Pens 141.jpg
    Pens 141.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

Dude,
There's nothing wrong with your feather blanks, or your kit selection. I bought mine as I needed to build inventory quickly and these were available.

And you'll not hear me bad mouth anyone's kit selection when you've got them sold like that.

ghostrider

Those look nice. I think that component set wouldn't look at all bad if it didn't have that crown piece on the top. Either way, If you've got them sold then what difference does it make what others think. If the customer is happy, that's important.

Good looking pens, what kind of feathers did you use?
Package says Dry Fly Hackle.
Beware: they are size numbered. The higher the number the smaller the feather. Don't make my mistake. I bought # 22 size and it took me 3 $18.00 dlls packs to fill a single tube. I am still looking for the perfect feather to use.

Top Bottom