Not a bad day at the office!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Twissy

Twissy

My acrylic blanks turned up today. What a difference this stuff is to work with compared to PR....no warming required!!

Biggest flaw here is not neat enough behind the threads, and maybe could do with a #6 nib. That gear is on my shopping list.

Comments critiques appreciated.
2-2.jpg
1-2.jpg
3-2.jpg
4-2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OOPS

Wow! That's a really nice pen. I was especially surprised to see that the black caps were threaded, as I had assumed they were attached to the acrylic blank. Looking more closely, I like the way you sloped the caps, it really sets off the lines of the pen. I think its excellent. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Robert111

I like the pen a lot, especially the color. I think I'd like it a little more if the pen barrel tapered down somewhat to the bottom finial, maybe enough to make the cap postable.

Twissy

Thanks for the responses guys!!
I know what you mean Richard about the tapering barrel. At the moment I'm still experimenting with shapes, and wanted to see what a straight pen would look like. I think with a narrower pen it might make more sense. The trouble is at the moment I'm very limited due to the taps/dies I have. Still a long way to go yet, but I'm enjoying the journey!

SDB777

Really amazing watching you make these. Thanks for sharing your progress!

Loving the black pieces used at both ends to make it all fit together!

Scott

Top Bottom