Norfolk Pine on Shakespeare Rollerball Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yorkie

yorkie

Norfolk Pine on Shakespeare rollerball Pen with metal inlay in a fine check in the orange knots that make this wood one of my absolute faves!!

Finish is CA.

Attachments

• IMG_9517.jpg
    IMG_9517.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_9529.jpg
    IMG_9529.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_9530.jpg
    IMG_9530.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_9518.jpg
    IMG_9518.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 249
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveAxelrod

The warm hues of the Norfolk Pine are beautiful! I vaguely remembered turning a NFP pen when I first started turning, so I looked back in the archives and came up with a photo. Its colors look like most of the NFP blanks I've come across and I'm wondering why yours is so much richer in color? I'd love to get my hands on a similar blank!

I don't recall seeing a Shakespeare rollerball before and I like its clean lines and finish. I went looking to buy one online and couldn't find any in stock. Apparently it's not sold in the US.

Nice job on that pen! It may be more unique than you think!

Attachments

• Satin Gold Slimline & Norfolk Pine4.jpg
    Satin Gold Slimline & Norfolk Pine4.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 162

OZturner

Glorious Pen Stephen.
Beautiful Norfolk Island Pine Blank, I Love the Metal Inlay to secure the Knot Kernel, Many a Dentist would be Proud of that.
Spectacular Combination of the Shakespeare Hardware, and the Superbly Fitted and Finished Blank,
Congratulations,
Brian.

bellringer 75

The warm hues of the Norfolk Pine are beautiful! I vaguely remembered turning a NFP pen when I first started turning, so I looked back in the archives and came up with a photo. Its colors look like most of the NFP blanks I've come across and I'm wondering why yours is so much richer in color? I'd love to get my hands on a similar blank!

I don't recall seeing a Shakespeare rollerball before and I like its clean lines and finish. I went looking to buy one online and couldn't find any in stock. Apparently it's not sold in the US.

Nice job on that pen! It may be more unique than you think!

It is sold through signature pen supply and British made pen kits in the UK

Top Bottom