Nope, it isn't!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

toolcrazy

Nope, it isn't an Alchemy blank. Winpooh498 made it for me a long time ago. Excuse the dust. Chrome Baron Roller.

Attachments

• baron_rust_grey_roller_open.jpg
    baron_rust_grey_roller_open.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 342
  • baron_rust_grey_roller_closed.jpg
    baron_rust_grey_roller_closed.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Steve, that one reminds me of a worthless wood blank I did called "Up from Muddy Waters" very, very nice....as are all your pens.

toolcrazy

A stunner!!!:):):)

Love the individual nature of all these different brews. Anyone can own a cloned Mont Blanc. Only ONE person can own any of the creative work displayed here.

Thanks all for the kind words.

I hate remaking the same pen over and over again. Even though I do do it. I'll post those in a bit.

I went to a craft show here in Washington. I saw a couple booths that was selling turned items. They both had beautiful bowls, vases and plates. But they both had pens. Mostly slims and euros. But all, in both booths, where non-descript woods and they all looked the same. BORING.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks all for the kind words.

I hate remaking the same pen over and over again. Even though I do do it. I'll post those in a bit.

I went to a craft show here in Washington. I saw a couple booths that was selling turned items. They both had beautiful bowls, vases and plates. But they both had pens. Mostly slims and euros. But all, in both booths, where non-descript woods and they all looked the same. BORING.

You'll find that many bowl turners will turn pens to get rid of their scrap. So, at shows, it is not unusual to see a guy with one or two dozen pens as an afterthought, on a table full of large turned items.

I have never considered them competition and usually their pen prices are not ridiculously cheap.

FWIW

Top Bottom