Noisy rattler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

Here is my second attempt at a 'rattler'. The blank was once again provided by Don Ward (its_virgil). All the tribute should go to his wonderful casting skills in making these. They're a breeze to turn and the skew cuts around them like going through butter. I normally turn in wood as evidenced by my name here, but, one can really get hooked on the sheer charm of these snakes. Anyhoot, here's a few shots and a great big thank you to Don for making these available.

-Peter-:)

2007102719575_P1010001.jpg

20071027195725_P1010002.jpg

20071027195751_P1010003.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

WOW! Peter! That cigar pen really looks nice. You did a wonderful job bringing it to life. I usually save the really nice ones myself.[;)] That one must have slithered by Inspector 13. Thanks for the compliments on my part in this beautiful pen.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

gerryr

Great looking pen, Peter. I agree 110% that Don is THE MAN when it comes to snakeskin blanks. I've been able to make a few and they put the others I've tried to shame.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by its_virgil
<br />WOW! I usually save the really nice ones myself.[;)] That one must have slithered by Inspector 13. Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thanks for all the nice things said about this pen.

Don,I'm happy that this 'one'got away from you. Special thanks once again for making it available.

-Peter-[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom