Comments welcome.

Attachments

• 5-Cigars.jpg
    5-Cigars.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I don't like cigars can't stand the smell of them :biggrin::biggrin:
After I stopped smoking cigarettes thirty years ago, I still enjoy, even the second hand smell of cigar smoke. Reminds me of those uncles and other associates on the farm and in the church where I grew up. That was fifty years ago.
Sheesh, Where does time go???

skywizzard

After I stopped smoking cigarettes thirty years ago, I still enjoy, even the second hand smell of cigar smoke. Reminds me of those uncles and other associates on the farm and in the church where I grew up. That was fifty years ago.
Sheesh, Where does time go???

I'm just the opposite. Never smoked but grew up in a "smoking family". After I got away from it and worked in a smoke free environment for 30 years, I can barely stand to be in the room with a smoker.... That said I still think you should have the right to smoke if you desire... just don't infringe on my rights to not be around it....

Jgrden

I'm just the opposite. Never smoked but grew up in a "smoking family". After I got away from it and worked in a smoke free environment for 30 years, I can barely stand to be in the room with a smoker.... That said I still think you should have the right to smoke if you desire... just don't infringe on my rights to not be around it....
Agreed. I just like to catch a whiff once in a while. The cigarette smoke is offensive to me as well. When I catch the "whiff" it reminds me of the past. We had a small Catholic church in French Creek, New York. Each year the church would have a Lawn Fete to raise money. Big money guys from Erie and Buffalo would come and spend money on the cheesy games we had set up. I remember them smoking big cigars. Myself, I could never handle a cigar. Got sick smoking them once.

Top Bottom