No Ryhme or Reason?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from creativewriting

Polymer Clay Extravaganza!

A couple days ago I found a box of flat-tops (one round-top) that I bought right before the little one came (15 months to be precise). This was my kit of choice when I was starting out, but now I personally:redface: don't care for them to much. LMOL still loves them so I guess that makes them worth something. All the pens are made of Polymer clay (Premo & Studio)

Since they were just sitting in the box I decided to take the oppurtunity to try some new things, revisit some old, and mostly practice my CA finish.

The first was another inspired by the stripes posted a few days ago. Though Skiprats is much much nicer I wanted to see what a double gradient (may not be the right use of the word) look like. The strips gradually shift in shade intermittently. LMOL calls it the "Harry Potter" pen.:confused:

The second is a gift for my brother-in-law. He likes that team up north. I did reverse pin strips with the baseball grip.

The third is a gift for me. This is my "Chicago Bears" pen. Yes we are not doing that well, but I still like Da' Bears. I also wanted to play with the vertical stripes and again CA on the cap.

I have several others, but I am past my quota. Suggestions welcome!:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

They look really good. I did bail on that kit very early in the game. Too many issues with plating falling off and nib sections breaking off. There's a lawyer in town who I sold one of those to, I have replaced his nib section 5 times. He keeps calling me every time it breaks and I have to call woodcraft and make them send me a new section and then the pen looks real funny with a shiny new nib and the rest of the parts are completely worn off to nickle. But the pen blank portions still look almost as good as new.

Top Bottom