Niki's Delphinium Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it early this AM for a very special and courageous young lady.
She picked the Delphinium Mosaic resin and I thought she might like the look of the Rhodium Venus Rollerball components. She seemed very happy with the completed pen. Thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Niki's Delphinium.jpg
    Niki's Delphinium.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Niki's Delphinium_2.jpg
    Niki's Delphinium_2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Niki's Delphinium_1.jpg
    Niki's Delphinium_1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 153
  • Niki's Delphinium_3.jpg
    Niki's Delphinium_3.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Niki's Delphinium_4.jpg
    Niki's Delphinium_4.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 177
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Fantastic Pen, Doc.
Glorious Blank, Fit and Finish.
I am not familiar with the Venus kit, is the Crystal Finial, and Crystal Bottom Cap, standard?
Or is this one of your "Custom" Specials?
You are most Unique and Special Person, your Caring and Generosity must blow away, your "Special People", as it does me.
A very Sincere, Thank You.
Brian.

wizard

Fantastic Pen, Doc.
Glorious Blank, Fit and Finish.
I am not familiar with the Venus kit, is the Crystal Finial, and Crystal Bottom Cap, standard?
Or is this one of your "Custom" Specials?
You are most Unique and Special Person, your Caring and Generosity must blow away, your "Special People", as it does me.
A very Sincere, Thank You.
Brian.

Brian,

Thanks so much for your kind and heartfelt comments.

Not one of my custom pens or customization of components. The Venus components, I believe, are manufactured by Dayacom and were obtained from Dawn at Exotic Blanks. The Delphinium resin was obtained from Ernie at Bear Tooth Woods.

My patients are my heroes...and I make each of them a pen as a gift.
Those that are interested are invited with their parents to my shop for a introductory course in Penturning. The young ladies appear fond of the the Diva, Princess and Venus which I get from Exotic Blanks.

The girl that runs that Exotic Blanks establishment appears to have a problem with mathematics. If I order 1 kit... I end up with 5. Order 2 and I end up with ten. Same goes for the feminine blanks..Pretty in Pink etc. the bag usually has a smiley face on it. LOL..

Again, thank you for the kind comments.

Regards,

Doc:)

firewhatfire

I don't think I have ever seen that blank on pen. I can see where it would attract a crowd of young ladies once it showed up on a table.

Well done on the pen and your kindness to those who can stand a little sunshine in the world.

Phil

EN Pens

WOW The country needs more high end components and blanks like these and people who can turn them into a source of joy for those in need. Great job and fantastic pen. Thanks for sharing.
Ed

tgsean

Wow Doc yet another beauty. It is so good that you are turning these special pens for your patients. Good on you, as they would say here in Australia. I have not made a Venus kit so far, but it does look interesting. Thanks for sharing mate

turncrazy43

Doc, your work continues to amaze. Your gift to that young was surely appreciated and she will treasure forever. It is beyond wonderful that you do this for your patients beyond the medical aspects. I am sure that your acts inspire us all to give back of our God given talents.

PR_Princess

What a spectacular combination! I don't believe that I have ever seen that mosaic on a Venus before.. What a truly beautiful pen!!!!
[FONT=&quot]
Shreenath, your kindness, compassion and thoughtfulness that you have shown towards Nicki, and in fact towards all those that you treat, is nothing less than remarkable. But more than that, your action also serves to remind each of us about what is truly life's greatest treasure…...each other.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Top Bottom