"NightLeavez"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

Hi all!

Yes Chris, that title is for you!

This is a Black Ti Jr. Gent with African Blackwood and White Veneer. I got the AB from Zambeziexotics.com. It was very nice to work with and what a lovely deep rich color. This was my first time ever turning it and I will do it again.

Any and all comments welcome. Thanks for checkin' it out. :coffee:

Attachments

• Night Leavez.jpg
    Night Leavez.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 352
  • Night Leavez - Open.jpg
    Night Leavez - Open.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 229
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akbar24601

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the first one to ever notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just made my day! PM me your address .

Thanks, by the way.

Thanks to you too Chuck. I really like that kit as well.

Steve:

You do such gorgeous work. Has anyone else noticed that 24601 was Jean Valjean's convict number?

alphageek

Former Moderator
Wow.. Talk about being in the dark... I had to google that person to figure out who the heck it was. Of course it might help if I had seen Les Mis.

Nice pen again, btw.

OKLAHOMAN

Les Miserables

Just another ho-hum pen from Steve "NOT". We come to expect great looking pens from you and you haven't failed us yet keep them coming.

Nothing miserable about that pen. For those that don't know #24601 Jean Valjean was convicted of stealing a loaf of bread in Les Miserables .

akbar24601

Nothing miserable about that pen. For those that don't know #24601 Jean Valjean was convicted of stealing a loaf of bread in Les Miserables .

And for those that have not seen it, I highly recommend that you do. Or, at least listen to the CD, that is outstanding as well. Do yourself a favor though, don't rent the movie version, it does not compare. You HAVE to see or hear the musical. You will thank yourself for doing so.:rotfl:

VisExp

That looks great Steve. Has anyone guessed where the first part of your screen name comes from?

BTW. I had to ask Steve as I'd never heard of it :)

PR_Princess

Steve, beautiful pen!!!!:tongue: I think that I like this better in a two piece than in the Sierra.

Keith, I kinda wondered about the name too. An Indian biker bar maybe??? That would explain the skull and crossbones.:biggrin: But Akbar Ganji plays better by the numbers. OK Steve time to spill the beans!

bitshird

Steve you suck,
But the pen is gorgeous, your work is getting if possible more beautiful and intricate with each pen,
your skills are amazing, maybe if I move to Florida my pens will get better, I seem to be going in reverse.

Top Bottom