Night Rose Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KnB Polymers

KnB Polymers

Here's a new variation of the "Night Rose" on a Jr Gent. I'm thinking it looks better with several small roses on a 2 part instead of 1 bigger one on each side.
Comments welcome!

Attachments

• Night rose Jr Gent 3.jpg
    Night rose Jr Gent 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Night Rose Jr Gent 2.jpg
    Night Rose Jr Gent 2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Night Rose Jr Gent.jpg
    Night Rose Jr Gent.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very, very elegant!!! I wouldn't change a thing. Any more bling on the kit would compete with the blank. I really love it!!:wink:

Gilrock

Well everyone has different tastes. I personally don't like the black plastic sections and the clip on the Jr Gent II's but I make them when I'm giving pens away to friends. I think those blanks would look awesome on a Jr Statesman II with Blk Ti hardware. I don't consider that kit to have bling unless it's the gold trim version.

alamocdc

Okay, I'm not real big on CP. I'm not a hater, it's just a personal taste issue. But y'all know how much I like purple. And this got my attention! The infrequent purples roses and vine on top of the black is truly amazing looking! And you did a great job with it, Kathy!

KnB Polymers

Thanks everyone! Actually, credit goes to Steven (Skiprat) for me coming up with this design ... he had mentioned to me about making a pc tube with a lot less flowers on it so it's not so busy ... I like contrasting colors with black ... sooooo, these are the results! :biggrin:

Jim Burr

Banned
If you guys put this out in a Seirra...I want in on the PM list. I like your original assesment of more roses...not a lot, maybe 3-4. Very cool work!!

Gilrock

Ok I can't stop looking at that pen... :)

If you decide to offer these I'd love to make my wife a pen with a blank similar to that.

And I love the photographs showing the reflections...is that lying on something like black plexiglas?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks everyone! Actually, credit goes to Steven (Skiprat) for me coming up with this design ... he had mentioned to me about making a pc tube with a lot less flowers on it so it's not so busy ... I like contrasting colors with black ... sooooo, these are the results! :biggrin:

LOL, Kathy don't blame me!! You were responsible for this very cool piece of work, not me!!:wink:

It really IS very classy though!!:biggrin: Well done!!

KnB Polymers

Ok I can't stop looking at that pen... :)

If you decide to offer these I'd love to make my wife a pen with a blank similar to that.

And I love the photographs showing the reflections...is that lying on something like black plexiglas?

It's on a mirror and the back of the photo box has a black foam board standing in it and yes, I will have them available next week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom