Nice pen for the wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So I had bought one of the Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre starter kits, and my wife talked about wanting it to use for her pen possibly. The funny thing is this kit cost more than mine, but she is worth it lol. I did it this morning before work using Verdigris Polyresin from exotics. I really like the kit. When I got to work I gave it to her and she really liked it. I could see myself buying more of this kit later. Let me know what you all think.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

yeah i'm not a big fan of it, but i think my issue is more with the cap section. So maybe i should buy a kit and modify it! It may spur new ideas! Nice pen though on your part. I have a couple of the Verdigris blanks just waiting for the right kit to come along

wizard

Very nice pen Todd !! I love the Verdigris..it's my favorite of Dawn's magical mixes! Thank you for showing! Regards, Doc

phillywood

Todd, like the blank and your work, but i think it would have been better on one of your other kits you have done in the past. Try yours on a different kit. The gold band distracts you then when you want to look at the whole thing it clashes with the silver cap and the bottom part.
You did a nice job on the pen itself.
I hope this won't discourage you, just an observation.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
WOW Todd that is great, I would make one for my wifey but she is my worst critic,She would find something wrong with it, HAHA

Top Bottom