to nice to give up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I got an order through my web site for a deer antler fountain pen.
I made it today, but when it was finished Iit took my breath away, I decided to keep it. I cut and drilled anouther set of blanks for my customer and his pen will be completed tomorrow. It should come out as good. it came out of the twin antler to this pen. it may be a long time before I see antler that comes out like this again.

200652325620_2006_0522Image0001.jpg

200652325642_2006_0522Image2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

The pen is not colored, it is white with just faint hints of grey. I shot the photo outside in the evening which casts a blue light. it is white tail deer, I just managed to get it drilled well enough to not cut into the marrow as I call it.
as for the finish. it is simply polished to 15000 micro mesh, no wax no nothing. I'm pretty excited for it starting out to be more or less a run of the mill pen.

Pipes

Originally posted by Daniel
<br />The pen is not colored, it is white with just faint hints of grey. I shot the photo outside in the evening which casts a blue light. it is white tail deer, I just managed to get it drilled well enough to not cut into the marrow as I call it.
as for the finish. it is simply polished to 15000 micro mesh, no wax no nothing. I'm pretty excited for it starting out to be more or less a run of the mill pen.

Great pen WERE did you get 15000 MM ??? lota things I never saw and 15000 MM is one a them I gotta have some ! I have some whitetail antler I know won't look as good as that pen you just made BUT it sure does make a person wana TRY :O)[:D]

http://affordablepipes.com/

Daniel

Great pen WERE did you get 15000 MM ??? lota things I never saw and 15000 MM is one a them I gotta have some ! I have some whitetail antler I know won't look as good as that pen you just made BUT it sure does make a person wana TRY :O)[:D]

Typo, 8 fingers, only two eyes, and all these buttons. I ment 12000 MM.

http://affordablepipes.com/
[/quote]

BigRob777

Daniel,
Awwww, I was poised to write down your source for MM. Anyway, that is a fabulous pen. Thanks for sharing it with us. I know what you mean about not wanting to sell something really special. My best pen was the one I did for the pen swap and it hurt to part with it. Then I turned my silver and gold pen and I'm happy again.
Nice work,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom