Newest ceegar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Skeels

Skeels

So the wife let me out to play when she got home! So what I do? Finished up my cigar pen I started this morning. This is another one of th blanks I made yesterday morning. For some reason the pic looks blue... To me anyway. A buddy says it's purple. It's def purple though. I'm not a fan of purple but the wife said make one purple so I did. Happy wife, happy life. I don't think it turned out that bad though, looks pretty good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skeels

Looks pretty good from here!
I like the color.

(put a little more light on'em tho!)

Yea really wish the actual color showed in the pic. For not bein a fan I purple I kinda like it... And YES, MORE LIGHT lol. Worse part is that pic was taken with the best light in the house. I actually have a "pen studio" in the works and plan on getting a nice light... Or I'll just go back to takin te pics outside lol.

Skeels

Yup, obviously blue in the picture. Did you adjust your white balance?

I don't even know what you it's said lol. But seriously, camera wise I'm workin with a broke iphone and I'm pretty sure I can't adjust individual colors. Pigment wise there was nothing to adjust. Alumilite clear was the resin use and I think the pigment color is "purple", don't think it's like a "royal" or other type of purple. It's whatever pearl ex sends with their series 2 kit, or at least I think it's series 2. I sent this pic to a buddy and saw it in his phone today and it's fed the color it is in my hand so I'm bit sure the deal there lol.

Skeels

Nice pen, JR.
Excellent blank, and I'll let you decide what colour it is,
Good Fit and Finish.
Congratulations, well played.
Brian.

It's definitely purple lol. Thanks for the comments! A new camera is definitely in the works so there's no confusin with different people seein different colors. As started above, it's obviously blue in the pic... But in hand it's 110% purple. I need that squared away quick though. Kinda bad for buisness, someone expecting a blue pen and gettin a purple one.

Top Bottom