newbie 2 retry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pmichris

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmichris

OK I am still learning about my digital photography so I will try to repost this and hopefully it looks better.

2005124115717_gtown4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

Beautiful pen! What kind of wood is it? By the way the photo looks great 1000% improvement over last photo. Heck I wish my pictures turned out half as nice.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
As well as the engraving I would be interested in a little more detail on the top barrell...looks blue..?? or is that just the pic..??

Thanks,
Johnpayton

pmichris

Thanks for all the compliments my head is starting to swell. The laser engraving was done by Ken Nelsen at Kallenshan Woods (sorry Ken if I mispelled it) and the Wood is dyed box elder burl from Bill Baumbeck at ARizona Silhouette. Top is BEB Blue and Bottom is BEB Gold (school colors are blue and gold).

Thanks again for your nice words

pmichris

Wood scavenger asked how much it cost for the engraving. It was $5 for the engraving and $3 for the colorfill and Ken Nelsen pays the shipping back to you. If you want to know more send me an email at pmichris@yahoo.com

pmichris

Tipusnr you were right it says Gtown which is the nickname for Germantown Wisconsin where I live the logo is the one used by the High School football team 92003-04 Division 2 State Champs)
The pen will be auctioned at the Germantown Community Scholarship Fund annual fundraiser. I am excited to see what it will fetch.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom