new thought for all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Everett

Everett

Good Morning all. Here is a little something that i thought about trying a couple of months ago. Please use this idea if you like. The pen kits are Berea Elegant Beauty with Lazerline body's. The set base is Oak. The Glass pieces are Blown glass in the same theme as the pen. Enjoy and all comments welcome. These two are Christmas presents for the two lady's in my life. (Mom and Mom in law)

Attachments

• hummingbirdpen.jpg
    hummingbirdpen.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 369
  • rosepen.jpg
    rosepen.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 354
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Good Morning all. Here is a little something that i thought about trying a couple of months ago. Please use this idea if you like. The pen kits are Berea Elegant Beauty with Lazerline body's. The set base is Oak. The Glass pieces are Blown glass in the same theme as the pen. Enjoy and all comments welcome. These two are Christmas presents for the two lady's in my life. (Mom and Mom in law)

Great idea and well executed...!
I'm just a little puzzled though, and with all due respect and getting the chance to get a response that I'm afraid off, but Mom and Mom in law as your 2 lady's in your life, means you are married so isn't there someone missing...???:redface:

I only hope that my observation/question is not going to hurt anyone, and If I do, I sincerely apologise...!:)

Cheers
George

Everett

joke

I'm just a little puzzled though, and with all due respect and getting the chance to get a response that I'm afraid off, but Mom and Mom in law as your 2 lady's in your life, means you are married so isn't there someone missing...???:redface:

I only hope that my observation/question is not going to hurt anyone, and If I do, I sincerely apologise...!:)

Cheers
George

I put that in as a little funny to help start the day for everyone.

robutacion

Cheers
George

I put that in as a little funny to help start the day for everyone.

I'm glad that is not what I thought...!:biggrin:

I bet your wife doesn't know about your posts, huh...??? otherwise you would be in the dog's house, quicker that what you could say, oops...!:eek::wink:

Cheers
George

angboy

Beautiful pens and great idea for the holder!

I also wondered about where the wife was, but then I saw that the rose pen had "I lvoe you" written on the base in fancy script writing, not really like you'd probably give to your own mom or mom-in-law, so the puzzle grows deeper... who does he love? :redface:

ctubbs

George, once more you beat me to the question. Of course I do have one more question. Do you have any idea which one will want the rose and which one the hummingbird? Glad I do not have to make that choice!

Oops, I almost forgot, Magnificent presents for "the two ladies in your life".
Charles

Everett

choosing

George, once more you beat me to the question. Of course I do have one more question. Do you have any idea which one will want the rose and which one the hummingbird? Glad I do not have to make that choice!

Oops, I almost forgot, Magnificent presents for "the two ladies in your life".
Charles

My mom gets the huming bird. She loves huming birds. My wife picked out the rose for her mother. This helps explain the I love you statement.

Pioneerpens

Love it!!! Looks great and adds imho a very nice compliment to the pens!! I may have to 'borrow' that idea! ;)
very nicely done!! and thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom