New Slimlines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kurt Aebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Aebi

Just added 7 new slimline pens that I turned this week to start getting a display together for a local store. I thought I'd show a couple made from exotics.

First, Zebrawood and the second one Wenge.

20057119155_Zebrawood_SM.jpg

200571191528_Wenge_SM.jpg

Here's a neat one that I tried. I stained some tiger maple with a blue sharpie (similar to what others here have tried) and it kinda looks neat - sorta denim-like. I wasn't fond of the outcome, but people at work seem to like it, so maybe I'll try another.

200571191735_Tiger%20Maple%20-%20Blue%20Sharpie_SM.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Great looking pens! The first one looks more like Cocobolo then Zebrawood,don't think I've ever seen Zebrawood that dark. But I've only made a few pens from it so I don't really know what I'm talking about. [:D] Good job anyway!

JimGo

Kurt, I agree with R.T., I thought that was Cocobolo too. Nice job on all of them. The shape of the top two is/are very interesting. Finish looks pretty good, too. Nicely done!

atvrules1

Nice job Kurt, I really like the shapes of the lower barrels of the first two pens, the upper barrels are a little busy for me, but I'm sure that some people will like them. Good luck with sales, and keep the pictures coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom