New Slimelines~Millefiori Polymer Clay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I truly love to work with millefiori canes and Pens. The colors are bright and vibrant!! So Unique each and every one of them even if they have the same flowers they cant be replicated. They are like my canvas, creating them gives me happiness, I would rather be in the USA

They have not been listed on Etsy yet, if you are interested please contact me. Workinforwood gets first pick!!

Hope you arent getting tired of seeing my pens!!

Attachments

• DSC09352.jpg
    DSC09352.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC09353.jpg
    DSC09353.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 542

Kaspar

Oh yeah! I like how you're mixing up the flower colors on a couple of them. And those satin finish component sets work well with the Canes.

Do you do anything besides florals? Also, how do you avoid distortion when you work the canes down to get a size that will fit the pens?

Last edited:

Toni

Kasper~the canes are reduced to a diameter that I want to work with, hard to explain and the distortion only occurs when the slices arent thin enough, which takes a lot of practice. Yes I did mix up the colors this time, I was adventures:) I like the satin finish ALOT!!

Dustgoose~shipping to the US is $5.00, pens are $24.00. thank you for the complement

Toni

Hey jeff I saw that umm...how did it get there? wait front page? no way!! oh you are the Adminstrator, the big kahuna!! better behave.. thank you!! I am floored

el_d

Congrats Toni! Those are great Im waiting to try the PC stuff also. But will wait till you do your tutorial.....

1 month and on the front Page......... Hope I get you for the pen Swap next year.:biggrin:

Toni

I dont think its been a month yet.LOL

I will hopefully get to it next week, might need help with putting it together for the forum,will see.

There's a pen swap?? when? sounds like a fun anything else like that?

Toni

Lenny~you crack me up and always manage to put a smile on my face!

Its all real I have the slice marks on my fingers to prove it. thank you

bitshird

Toni, If you have any left after the vultures pick them over, I would very much like to own one of your pens for my private collection, if you don't have any at the moment, please keep me in mind when you have some more done, please PM me and I'll arrange payment, your work is superb.

jdmyers4

Just a cotton-pickin'-minute here - Toni, you're selling pens to pen-turners? TO PEN-TURNERS!!!

I saw a riot of color on the front page... Wowa! What's this?!... Wow - look at THOSE pens! Never seen anything like them. Hmmm... I wonder if she would sell one of those guys to me? Hmmm... I wonder how much they are? Hmmmm... I wonder if I have enough $$$ to buy one?

Toni - absolutely beautiful!!! Can I order one (maybe two) ... something like the middle one, the one with flowers and butterflies?

John

Pioneerpens

lol, John
It is kind of ironic that she is selling all these pens to penturners.
Dang Toni, that is gooood! Pen turners ARE a discriminating bunch ya know! ;)

Toni

John you are way tooo much!! I hope you are done wondering about those pens now! To think I didnt join last year because I was intimadated by you guys and you are so sweet and buy girlie pens, who would have thought? Honestly thank you so much for your complements. They do make a pretty picture, so colorful.. I have a few more...LOL

Jennifer~If Pen turners are a discriminating bunch than whats wrong with everyone:biggrin: LOL

daveeisler

Toni, they are very beautiful, could you explain just what the application is, I am not following exactlly, is it hand painted on a barrel or a label of some kind, or clay you have painted, thanks Dave

Dave I am going to jump in for Toni since she is in such high demand. She can correct me later (which she will get way to much joy out of doing):wink:

There is no painting. "MILLEFIORE" is actually a glass working technique that is used by polymer clay artist. The clay is stacked and manipulated to make a large pattern or picture. This pattern is then reduce in size by rolling and stretching. Thin cross slices then reveal the inner magic and show the intricate design. These paper thin slices are then added to the pen tube to make the designs you see in Toni's pens. Each color you see is a different color of clay.

Confused???? There are many sites out there that explain the technique and show examples. Look for Millefiore polymer canes and you should find a bunch of information.

Top Bottom