New Sheriff is in town

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

I made this one this morning,It was a little more complicated than it looks but after a few attempts I got it to work.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

If you made one with pink handcuffs it would be the perfect gift for Sheriff joe aripio (sp) in Phoenix. Just an idea for those of you in Phoenix.

maxman400

I like the Gun and the Cuffs, But the badge to me gives it a toy Look, If you could do a more realistic law enforcement badge (IMHO) it would work better.

louie68

I guess you can make a handfull of these pens Contant then when you get pull over by your local Barney Fife, you can hand him one after you sign the ticket LOL !!!
They are way to cool ...
keep being creative ...

PennedDown

Constant,
That is way too cool! I know you say you can't really change much, but how about the "Sheriff" on the badge to "Police"? or DPD on the badge if it was for someone on Dallas PD? If so, I may be interested in ordering a few of these.

I am just showing the pen I am not planning on changing it unless It needs a makeover. This was a combo of requests that result in the current format.

Constant,
That is way too cool! I know you say you can't really change much, but how about the "Sheriff" on the badge to "Police"? or DPD on the badge if it was for someone on Dallas PD? If so, I may be interested in ordering a few of these.

I am just showing the pen I am not planning on changing it unless It needs a makeover. This was a combo of requests that result in the current format.

That would not be a problem, Those are things that will personalize it for the customers. Good suggestion!

renowb

Well I tell ya what pilgrim, that's a mighty fine looking pen there pardner!

maxman400

I like the Gun and the Cuffs, But the badge to me gives it a toy Look, If you could do a more realistic law enforcement badge (IMHO) it would work better.

Give me an example of what you think would work better?
:confused:
The problem is the amount of detail that you can put on a small piece of wood, this is not an decal.

Like this one, Seven point star instead of the five, the center would not matter much if you could get the lettering, Sheriffs Office, Police Department, SWAT TEAM or Department of Corrections. Another style is the shield with the eagle on top.

Attachments

• NV Corrections badge.jpg
    NV Corrections badge.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 93

GColeman

Let me add my kudos also. My nephew was just elected sheriff of our county. He would love something like this.

FWIW my county uses a 6 point star. Most jurisdictions have different badges for sheriff's department and local police.

Give me an example of what you think would work better?
:confused:
The problem is the amount of detail that you can put on a small piece of wood, this is not an decal.

Like this one, Seven point star instead of the five, the center would not matter much if you could get the lettering, Sheriffs Office, Police Department, SWAT TEAM or Department of Corrections. Another style is the shield with the eagle on top.

To many different options to satisfy everyone, 5 point star, 6 point, 7 point star, a shield...... - to many details just to complicate things.

I try to make it that every person with some basic skills can put a pen together plus the parts should stay in one piece and if there is to much detail cut into it, that becomes a problem.

I might do one with a shield.

Fred

Great pen, Constant. Make a dozen or so for the local GSP and keep them on hand for when you see one of GA's troopers. You will definitely make many new friends ...

wizard

Beautiful pen !! Personally, I would offer the pen to the officer to help him write your ticket. Something tells me you wouldn't have to sign the ticket after that:biggrin:.Regards, Doc

Top Bottom