New Series kit - New to me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Skewer

Skewer

I really like this kit - I got some kits I've never tried out of the BASH puzzle gift certificate from Berea Hardwoods. It's on the small side, which is probably what i like the most. It's compact enough to tote around in your pocket and feels of great quality.

The wood is Mexican Kingwood, and this is my first Pens Plus finish also.

I put the Cigar in here to show the contrast of size, but i'm showboating it also...maybe the blank will look familiar to someone :) I only hope i did it justice. Finish on the cigar is CA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skewer

Oops! here they are...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Capture5.jpg
    Capture5.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 171

magpens

Nice work !! Quite a contrast between the 2 pens. The New Series looks really good with straight sides. You've done an interesting shape on the Cigar ... the blank is beautiful !

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Using that profile for the bottom barrel of a cigar will make it very comfortable for those with arthritis. They are unable to grip with any strength, so the big size facilitates holding the pen.

FYI,
Ed

toddlajoie

I made a few of those new-series pens, I really wanted to like them, and I do REALLY like the looks of them, but the metal on metal threads rubbed :)biggrin:) me wrong... I just didn't like the feel of the threading.

Top Bottom