new sedona fp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking this Sedona platinum fp, though it is the stabilized gold curly mango from BB that makes the it POP.

2007620133120_Copy%20of%20new%20pen%204%20019.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Very nice job on that pen! For some reason I always thought that posting end was much smaller.. I have to add one of these to my personal collection. I think that silver kit will fit a really nice Ligum vitae blank I have set aside.. Add in some Diamine Umber (greenish) ink and it will be a nice addition indeed!

How does this kit compare in size to a Churchill? It seems like a close match is style & shape..

Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Very nice job on that pen! For some reason I always thought that posting end was much smaller.. I have to add one of these to my personal collection. I think that silver kit will fit a really nice Ligum vitae blank I have set aside.. Add in some Diamine Umber (greenish) ink and it will be a nice addition indeed!

How does this kit compare in size to a Churchill? It seems like a close match is style & shape..
It is the same pen as the Baron with different hardware (smaller than a Churchill) and you are lucky.....Arizona Sillhouette has them on sale this week. I am ordering a couple and will make the next one with a closed end.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for the pic, I don't think I've ever seen that kit.

The wood is beautiful, but it's your FINISH that makes it POP.

Nice job.[:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom