NEW Rhinoplastic--Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
With a name like "Zen" (chosen by Karl at Rhinoplastic), what other kind of pen could I make??

So, let's call it Zen Squared!!

Comments welcome--good, bad or ugly!!

(This is a chrome zen, even though it looks gold---the color of the material is black and white and I did NOT paint the tubes, just to see what it would look like "au natural")

Attachments

• Zen1.jpg
    Zen1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 381
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

That is one beautiful pen, Ed, but I do have a question. You stated that the tube is not painted and on the pen I do not see the tube, but on the partially turned blank the pen is resting on, it sure looks like I can see the tube shining through. Is there a tube in the rest? Just wondering.
Charles

ZanderPommo

That is one beautiful pen, Ed, but I do have a question. You stated that the tube is not painted and on the pen I do not see the tube, but on the partially turned blank the pen is resting on, it sure looks like I can see the tube shining through. Is there a tube in the rest? Just wondering.
Charles

Unless my eyes are tricking me it looks like what you mention is the reflecting glare along the blank, I don't believe the partially turned blank is tubed.
Nice pen and blank Ed!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Charles

Everyone is absolutely correct!!

There is no tube in the "support blank"--and, like the color of the cap of the pen, I have no idea WHY it is "goldy", or "brassy".

If the software got the cap close to the right color, everything else was really off. So, sorry, wasn't trying to mislead!!!

Top Bottom