The New PSI Knurl GT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kyaggie

kyaggie

Howdy all,

Here is a one of the new Knurl GT pens from PSI. This is the first one of these that I have done and I'm really impressed with it. It has a long barrel for the wood (~3") and the barrel itself is medium thick at 0.472" (with a 3/8" hole, there is quite a bit of meat around the tube) but the nib and finial are significantly thinner. The knurl on the nib and finial makes for a really nice grip so if you have customers that have a problem with slick nibs and finials, this can be a great option for them. The hardware just feels very sturdy and gives the pen a nice weighty feel. This one will definitely go into my standard repertoire. The wood is spalted oak and the finish is Wood Doctor's Pens Plus.

Mike

Attachments

• KnurlSOAB.jpg
    KnurlSOAB.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 290
  • KnurlSOBB.jpg
    KnurlSOBB.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 203

TonyL

Very nice. I am glad you like the kit. I was just going to ask the group and ran a search. I like longer single barrel pens. For some reason I don't have real defined fingerprints.

nates02gt

Nice looking pen! I hadn't seen that kit yet. It looks very nice. Too bad I just placed an order two days ago. =( I use the same finish on most of my pens. It seems to work better for me that most other finishes.

Top Bottom