NEW PINK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kinggabby

kinggabby

Ok my first Acrylic a blank I got from RAdams thanks buddy. Not as good as I would like but better than it could have been. Hope the landlady likes it.

Attachments

• firstacrylic 007.jpg
    firstacrylic 007.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 247
  • firstacrylic 001.jpg
    firstacrylic 001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Check your camera for a Macro feature (flower icon)
Otherwise, move further away so it will focus and then crop it down to size later.

RAdams

Banned
lookin good!! lookin good! Congrats on getting back to it!

Now you understand more about the paint issues right?? When you paint the tubes next time, you will be amazed at how much it helps the colors stand out. You can brighten the colors in the blank using white paint, or darken them with black paint. You can also highlight different shades with red, or blue, etc. etc.

In fact, our neighbor (Oklahoman... aka Roy) posted a cool example a while back where he did two of the same blank, one with light paint and one with dark paint. The outcome was shocking. Looked like two totally different blanks!

Now the fun REALLY begins! Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions...

kinggabby

Welcome any and all advice is accepted. Of course I may or may not use that advice. But I my aim is to improve. Thanks everyone in advance.

Caden_Hrabak

A few tips for your pens 1st when you lay it down flat like the 2nd picture it doesnt look great. my opinion is to take an extra square blank put it so the clip holds it up the way you want. If you can take the picture under a light a bright bright light it will help immensely :p if you want and can find a plain white background it will help 1. focus the picture on your pen 2. look nicer, neater and more professional.

The camera has many different functions but lennys right if you see a macro/flower icon turn it on it means up close for better quality and go into the settings and turn the picture size up all the way this will increase how well you can see the colors and swirls in your pens.

The pen looks really nice though i would like to see it with a little bit better picture. Just some tips :p

Top Bottom