New Piano Statesman!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from doeringr

Status
Not open for further replies.

doeringr

Hello all! First off---kudos to Ken Nelson. His work is flawless. Now, onto the pen...
I'm making this pen for our worship Pastor at church who puts on a program every year called Sights and Sounds of the Season. Saw this pen on Ken's sight and thought it would be a great gift! I'll be sending it back in to Ken to get the name engraved on it.
This is quite a step up from the slimlines and polaris' that I've done. The CA finish came out flawless whi1ch is also a first for me. Needless to say, I'm tickled with the outcome. I love the size of the Statesman (although some will debate it). It's a huge pen and I love it! Enjoy and comments welcome (except for comments on quality of pics!)

2007117164534_TimsPen001.jpg

2007117164556_TimsPen002.jpg

2007117164619_TimsPen004.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doeringr

Thanks Carl! I never thought I'd churn out something like this until I finally got up the nerve to try. Really, it's not that difficult one you get the holly glued in, and even that is pretty basic. Maybe one day I'll move on to Ken's flag pen which I'm sure is a whole different beast when it comes to glue up! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom