New personal carry and another cust pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Petricore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petricore

First is my new personal carry. Its a black titanium and platinum sierra with redwood burl (thanks nolan). I love this pen, and with parker gel refills it writes like a rollerball :)
redwood_burl_2.jpg

The second is an amboyna burl pen (also thanks nolan) with gorgeous sapwood contrast in a black and titatium sierra. The customer was very happy with this pen :)
amboyna_1.jpg

I'm really starting to dig these sierras. They are easy to turn (1 tube) and sell for just as much and sometimes more than my 2 tube kits :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Yea, I hear you... I just started with these kit's myself and I really like them, plus you can push 2 pens from one "good" blank!

That new pen of your's is BEGGING for one of those Visconti Sepia-brown parker refills I posted about the other day, that pen just wants to write in a nice chestnut brown! [:D]

Nice job on the pen! I love that black-ti on those kits.

Petricore

Originally posted by Firefyter-emt

That new pen of your's is BEGGING for one of those Visconti Sepia-brown parker refills I posted about the other day, that pen just wants to write in a nice chestnut brown! [:D]
Dont tempt me :D I am addicted to good ink now, I can't write with the crap ink that comes with these kits anymore !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom