New Pen Box With Some Of My Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I had got this box a while ago from Bama Pen and never got the pics done up like he had asked so here we go.

IMG_2564.jpg

The rest of the pics are HERE

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Chris,
While the box is nice, the drawer cabinet it is sitting on is even better. I bet it would hold about 50 pens per drawer. What is it an old map or blue print cabinet? I would love to fill it with vintage Pelikans. :biggrin:

marksman

Chris,
While the box is nice, the drawer cabinet it is sitting on is even better. I bet it would hold about 50 pens per drawer. What is it an old map or blue print cabinet? I would love to fill it with vintage Pelikans. :biggrin:

That's hilarious! I thought the exact same thing when I saw the picture. I like the cabinet.

GColeman

Chris,

On your site, the narrative says "It has a nice ceder smell".
I know that fumes from some ceder will soften some finishes when used in flat work. Is there any concern with finishes on pens?

By the way that is a very nice box and some beautiful pens.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Drool

Mike: After seeing Chris' array of cabinets, have you drooled yourself dry yet?? :foot-in-mouth: NICE!!!

Chris,

apple320

Chris,

On your site, the narrative says "It has a nice ceder smell".
I know that fumes from some ceder will soften some finishes when used in flat work. Is there any concern with finishes on pens?

By the way that is a very nice box and some beautiful pens.

Thank you

I have never noticed any problems but my pens are solid acrylic so should be no problem.
Some pens that have other finishes I am not sure.

Top Bottom