In Memoriam
Boy!!!!! Drilling down the middle for the converter was real tough!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• 3StartPen.jpg
    3StartPen.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 564
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bluwolf

Wow, after seeing that I wonder why I even bothered with the one I made. As usual you are really thinkin' outside the box!

Mike

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
:biggrin:Its a little plain Skip, could you inbed some Pr around the flutes or perhaps along the tap shaft. I think its missing a S/S clip also.

wizard

Skiprat...excuse me Steven... Please tell me this a joke....is this what you did with your tap and die that you bought??? Arghhhhh.....That is wicked..:eek:.

bluwolf

:biggrin:Its a little plain Skip, could you inbed some Pr around the flutes or perhaps along the tap shaft. I think its missing a S/S clip also.

Picky, picky, picky. Did you even consider that the flutes/teeth make a terrific grip section? Or that PR at the top would upset the balance of the pen? And nothing sets off brass and HSS like Platinum.

Mike

Texatdurango

May be a nice pen BUT.... when you post the cap it probably slides all the way down the lower barrel and bangs around making it hard to write with.

I think it's a poor design!

That said........... because it's a skiprat original I'll give ya $100 for it!

Hey Ken, if Skip sells me the pen, do you still need a tap and die at a good price? :biggrin:

CaptG

Skip, if you did manage to drill down that tap, My hats off to ya buddy. As a tool and die maker, I gotta, kinda think you are pranking us with this one :)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm shocked!!!! :eek:

Take a look at my avatar and ask yourself........does that face look like a fibber to you???:confused: Moi???? Never!!!!:rolleyes::)

Now, I grant you that the 'fit' on the cap isn't my best so far, but I'm putting it all down to my crappy faux-tography:tongue:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Mom said go clean you room and quit wasting time with that computer.

Oh .. and about that other thing? She said you'll go blind.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Charlie, you promised not to mention that, and it was ages ago !!! So stop telling tales or I'll tell Mom what you did with the pony.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
An old friend sent me this T-shirt a while ago. I love it!!! I'm wearing it now.:biggrin:
I'm thinking of getting the word '....Sometimes!!!' printed underneath the writing.:cool:

Attachments

• BaMeansNo.jpg
    BaMeansNo.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 175

alphageek

Former Moderator
Mom said go clean you room and quit wasting time with that computer.

Oh .. and about that other thing? She said you'll go blind.

Charlie I'm over here :confused:

Skip your new pen is the mark of a very twisted mind!! but ever so cool. But me thinks thou dost prank us!!

I was completely convinced that was a photoshop.... Who would mess with a tap like that, right??? Now... Go look for the video of Skippys shop. Watch very carefully when he shows his lightbox - see whats in it.

Top Bottom