new pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jssmith3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at PR. I beaded the tube then set it in PR then turned it. Had to much time on my hands at the airport and this is what happened, not sure if I like it or not but it was definitely to much work!

200622233248_P1000639.jpg
:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ilikewood

OK Janet, I looked at your album and you can PAINT AND TURN. That is just not fair!![xx(] (that is green with envy) Some of us are just monoskilled.

Ron Mc

Janet,
Am I getting this right? The design on the top of the pens was made like this? You glued little beads on the tube to create your design then PR'd it? Boy that is a lot of work!! Fantastic.[:D]

jssmith3

Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA
<br />Great Idea. Looks very nice!

So let me ask you. How do you carry PR, beads and all the stuff needed to make a pen tube with you on the plane?

Hi Ron, I had the beads and the pen tube with me, I had the idea before I left for the airport. The beads were put on waxed cord then put around the tube. PR'ed after I got home [:D]

jssmith3

Originally posted by ilikewood
<br />OK Janet, I looked at your album and you can PAINT AND TURN. That is just not fair!![xx(] (that is green with envy) Some of us are just monoskilled.

I can also bead jewelry (and now pens)[;)] and was just looking for a way to incorporate the little crafts I do here and there, I am sure you have some hidden talents too.
Janet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom