New pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Extremely nice Jason. I like the picture frames. And yes, working smaller will be a nice challenge/variable. (You know I'd love to see a 4-sided with the picture-frames, my bias).

May want to consider being consistent with the veneers. This is just a random thought: Picture frame - Black. Long top-bottom veneer layers - Black/green/black (actually, green/black layers). Bottom/top end cap veneers - black/green/black (again, green/black). This would alter your final dimensions, but you know this already. I suspect you know my intent.

Excellent pen, and I love the colors, no suggestions on that issue at all. The burls are great, and will lose some impact as you get smaller. May be a reason to continue a line of pens in these dimensions - as presented, the dimensions are good. Smaller, are another issue.

Be well, Mark

magpens

Very well done !!! . I think your choice of size for the squares is spot on. . Very creative !! . I like the proportions.

turncrazy43

Jason, that's a really nice blank on that pen. Thanks for sharing that one. It surely took you awhile to get that one ready to turn. Finish is very nice.
Turncrazy43

Top Bottom