New Pen;Apprentice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Papo

Papo

Been Turning now for 3 Months.The first pens made were slimline kits.The photo shows my first slimline pens made with Spalted Maple and Shellawax finish.The latest pen turn is an Olympian II Elite Kit from PSI.The Olympian its made with Bubinga and 12 coats of CA sanding every 3rd coat with micro mesh.As you can see the difference between the 2 is greatly due to A.I.P. and its members for their support, Guidance and Information.I was ready to quit the hobby before finding this site.A very humble THANK YOU to all of you.Happy Holidays.....

Attachments

• new pen 068.jpg
    new pen 068.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 189
  • new pen 085.jpg
    new pen 085.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 193
  • new pen 083.jpg
    new pen 083.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Been Turning now for 3 Months.The first pens made were slimline kits.The photo shows my first slimline pens made with Spalted Maple and Shellawax finish.The latest pen turn is an Olympian II Elite Kit from PSI.The Olympian its made with Bubinga and 12 coats of CA sanding every 3rd coat with micro mesh.As you can see the difference between the 2 is greatly due to A.I.P. and its members for their support, Guidance and Information.I was ready to quit the hobby before finding this site.A very humble THANK YOU to all of you.Happy Holidays.....
Post a new photo when you can actually put a shine on a pen.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mad:

Seriously, great work!!

ctubbs

Not only has your turning technique improved, but so has your photographic skill. Do not quit now. Keep up the good work.
Charels

wiset1

These look great! I'm at a little over 3 months myself for turning and it only gets better. Stick with it, your talent is truly starting to shine!

aggromere

Wow, great job. I couldn't do anything near as good as your Olympian after three months. Don't think I could do any better than you did now. Again, great job.

Top Bottom