New Marble PR pour on Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from InvisibleMan

InvisibleMan

I'm not particularly happy with how I turned this one, but I just had to show the blank. It's a new marbled mix - deep burgundy with gold marbling. I reverse painted bright red, but the blank turned down a bit more transparent than I expected and the glue is visible if I look real close. Had I known, I would have been more careful and added another coat of paint. Then, I blew out the side of the cap just being careless :rolleyes:. I had to sand it short and it is just a little too short. Oh well, lessons learned.

1_Deep_Burgundy_Marble_Jr_3_Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

Thanks, all. I REALLY wish I had done a better job turning this one. Even my wife commented on it, and she generally doesn't care one way or the other:biggrin:. This is my first fountain pen, and I can't even put the cap on over the nib because it's too short. I'll likely turn it into a rollerball and turn another for the fountain pen parts. I also rounded the edges, and that really doesn't seem to work very well on a Jr. Gent. I like the rounded look on lots of pens, but not this one so much.

Top Bottom