New Mango F.P

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

Well the night before last I turn this mango fountain pen ( my first one ) the blank is from a piece of mango crotch I brought last year, the pen is in our craft show during this long week-end we have here, comments - or + are welcome, thanks for looking .

Serge

200551280_mango1.jpg

2005512834_mango3.jpg

2005512859_mango4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Serge,
The pen looks REALLY good! Any chance of some touched-up pics though? Everything looks kind of washed out (not that I'm a pro pen photographer or anything!)

wicook

Serge,
If Doug didn't tell you offline how he did that, I suspect he used the "auto contrast" button in his photo editing software. If you're looking for a decent photo editor that will do the basics, but not break the bank, Picasa2 from Google is a good place to start. You can download it from: http://www.picasa.com/ As with all photo editors, it takes a bit of getting used to, but it works pretty well. By the way, the pen is gorgeous! Very well done. [:)]

Darley

Thanks for your comments, true that I'm not a photograph and I have to learn this step, here's one with touch up with picasa2 thanks Bill for the link, hope is better, your comments please.

200551231724_mango2.jpg
<br />

Serge

Darley

Thanks Doug but is a tiny to dark, as the bottom of the cap got an redish/ orange spot, Thanks anyway to make me work out the picture your help is apreciated .

Serge

Originally posted by dougle40
<br />Serge,
Does this look any better???
Nice looking pen .

20055135626_mango1%20sm.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom