New MAJ'K pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dbledsoe

dbledsoe

This is a Jr. Gent made with the PITH blank edicehouse sent me in July. He has been harassing me mercilessly to try it out so here it is. Pictures, especially mine, will never capture the shimmering colors, but I can promise you they are there. Turning was easy, finishing took a little effort. Exotics carries the blanks under their guest artist flag. I think you should try one- or more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 303
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

That is a much better photo than I was ever able to get. I threatened to never like any of his posts if he didn't make the pen. LOL.

dbledsoe

Actually, I was going to suggest that Ed save himself some material and make them smaller. I did not measure them but they have to be close to an inch diameter. Big enough for anything pen-wise, but would be better for most pens if they were smaller.
BTW, I painted the inside of the blank with red paint. The pictures was taken with my iPhone 5, using the flash and the HDR setting. That seems to be my best way to photo.

edicehouse

Actually, I was going to suggest that Ed save himself some material and make them smaller. I did not measure them but they have to be close to an inch diameter. Big enough for anything pen-wise, but would be better for most pens if they were smaller.
BTW, I painted the inside of the blank with red paint. The pictures was taken with my iPhone 5, using the flash and the HDR setting. That seems to be my best way to photo.

That was with a different mold the one you got.

Top Bottom