The New Lone Star Jr Gent Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texatdurango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texatdurango

<s>I like the new "Lone Star" version of the Jr Gent kit from Craft Supply!</s> I think it goes well with the Texas flag design. [:eek:)]

On Edit: This is MY version of the Jr Gent from Craft Supply, I call it the "Lone Star".
2007102115234_lonestarmod.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Originally posted by winpooh498
<br />WOW!! You did a wonderful job on it!
I like that pen! I looked on CSUSA's web site and didn't see it? What is it listed under?
Actually, I might have mislead you a bit. The star end piece is my little addition. I removed the titanium end piece from a stock kit and made a few changes.

Firefyter-emt

LOL!!! Here I am looking at the catalog saying to myself "Now how did I miss that and why can I not find the kit!!" Then I keep reading!

Awesome job on that pen!!! This kit is pretty easy to remove the end cap final trip and replace. I want to try some Jr.Gents and match the pen body on the final soon.

banjobob

Please don't leave us in the dark. How did you do this and where did you get the star. An envious Texan needs to know.

Texatdurango

Originally posted by banjobob
<br />Please don't leave us in the dark. How did you do this and where did you get the star. An envious Texan needs to know.
Try Tandy Leathercrafts for the star. Once you see it, you will know how to mount it.

Texatdurango

My mistake, I have driven by this place at least once a week for 20 years and never noticed, even when going inside last week, that it has changed from Tandy leather to Hideco.

Look at page 34 and 35 ... http://hidecrafter.com/uploads/Hide_Crafter_Catalog__10.pdf

Texatdurango

Originally posted by el_d
<br />Very nice pen. Is the Jr gent Ti end piece just a knock out?
I found that drilling a 1/2" hole in a scrap block of soft wood such as pine makes a nice cradle to hold the end cap while you use a Harbor Freight transfer punch with the point facing down to tap the plated end piece out with a firm tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom