New Kitless - Ebonite and Chartreuse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sandsini

Sandsini

I made this one for my daughter. We have been separated for the past 12 years (thanks to a divorce and an ex who had an agenda) and have recently reunited. During lunch the other day she showed me her artwork (which is really quite good!) and complained that she had just ruined one of her painting/drawings because she had used the wrong kind of pen. When I told her about my hobby she asked for a clean lined (she IS my daughter!) pen and that her favorite colors are black and Chartreuse green (she is very artsy and eccentric). So I made this.

The pen is ebonite and Chartreuse green acrylic. The section is El Grande with the stock nib. The pen is done in my new simple style, but with a step cap to avoid triple thread alignment issues (I have new single thread taps on order).

Attachments

• DSC01209.jpg
    DSC01209.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC01206.jpg
    DSC01206.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC01204.jpg
    DSC01204.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sandsini

Thanks for the generous comments everyone. My daughter was 20 years old when her mother and I split up. Our road back to normalcy began less than 3 weeks ago. We have a lot of work to do but she is such a delightful young woman that I can't imagine living another day without having her in my life.

Appreciate them, love them and make sure you tell them just how wonderful they are.

Eric

magpens

Beautiful story !! ... Beautiful pen, Eric !!!!

What threads do you use for cap to body ? . And do you have any problems with material thickness over the 10mm x 1mm El Grande section thread ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom