New kit for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

This is a Citizen fountain pen in Blue River Agate Tru-Stone. I have not done a Citizen pen yet and I really like it. The tubes look to be about the same size as the Berea Triton. For those who love the Dayacom kits and like the Jr Gent II this is a great alternative. It is Rhodium plated and has a decorative band that I think is done very well. The finial on the cap is a nice touch also. I am going to pick up more of these. :)

I am also trying out my new light box in these photos. I got rid of my old cardboard box and flood light. I bought a kit from B&H photo that includes a light from each side of the box. I don't think it shows how much of a shine there is on the finish but I am still figuring out how to adjust it.

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Excellent Pen Ron,
Great Kit and Superb Blank, a Real Winner.
Your Fit and Finish is Excellent.
Is the Citizen available in a RB?
Congratulations,
Brian.

brownsfn2

Thanks for the kind words guys. The Citizen does come in a rollerball. I am not sure if it is ok to mention a vendor in this forum or not. This vendor also sells a lot of Trustone as well.

If that clue does not help you I will be happy to tell you by PM just let me know.

Rick_G

Good looking pen Ron. It's not a kit I've seen before and I like it. Nice to know where I can get it. Won't be long and everybody will carry it. Hope it comes in rollerball as I have never sold a FP in this area

Top Bottom